Prepare For Your Move
Updated: Oct 23
Be sure to prepare for your move. It is going to be important. Moving is a team effort and requires synergy for things to go nice and smooth.
* If you are doing your own packing, give yourself plenty of time. Moving last minute adds to stress and also is going to leave you prone to inaccurate box counts which will bring incurred charges at the end of the move. * If you didn’t opt for disassembly services, please have beds and any other deconstructed items ready to go. If you are taking apart furniture during the move this could potentially disrupt progress.
Spread the Love!
* Pack boxes evenly and never use large boxes for books. Not only are they too heavy, they will surely collapse. * Emptying dresser drawers is always very helpful. Not only does it make the piece lighter for the crew it’s also less stress on your dresser while it’s being moved. If your dresser is not solid hardwood, it must be emptied or it could fall apart in transit.
Communication and Safety are Key!
* Keep your salesperson updated of inventory and logistical changes. Surprises on move day add up to a more expensive move.
* Put all jewelry and personal effects away separate from the inventory. This will keep your cherished possessions safe and integrity tight on both ends. We do not want to move cash, guns, or jewelry just to be safe!
The Golden Rule on Move Day
* Most importantly sit back relax and let us handle things. After all you hired us because you trust our service. We only have your best interests in mind at all times.
Prepare for your move well, and it will be easy. Give us a call to help make it even smoother. We look forward to moving with you!